ATTENTION

We are looking for dedicated author :)

anyone interesting to join,contact us now.


foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Speak Up


Welcome and Thank you for viewing dbskDREAMLAND. Where the place u know about TVXQ from day to day. We hope u enjoy with our news, photo and many more that related to the boys. DBSK. We appreciate if u could leave us some comment after read or u want to ask anything about to us.

We still new in this blogging things. We hope u forgive and forget if we do some mistake that hurt other poeple heart >_^.
Wish that our reader keep following us. dbskD will try to do more better in the futere

ALWAYS KEEP THEIR FAITH and KEEP SUPPORT THEM :D

Btw, we also giveaway some updating news and photo about SMTOWN family such as Super Junior , So Nyeo Shi Dae, SHINee and F(x). Enjoy ne :)

Vote for us if u like our site and supporting us :P

DBSK / TVXQ Fansites

Email us at:
foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Saturday

[VIDEO+TRANS] Tohoshinki - With All My Heart




JS: 鏡に映った 掛け違えた シャツのボタン
Kagami ni utsutta kake chigaeta shatsu no botan
I see a loose button in the mirror

そんな些細な事で 君がいれば良かったと思う
Sonna sasai na kotode kimiga ireba yokattato omou
Just a little thing like that, and I wish that you were there

YH: 会えない時間が
Aenai jikan ga
The times that we’re not together

僕らの愛を強くした
Bokura no ai wo tsuyoku shita
Made our love stronger

言葉に…
Kotoba ni…
The words…

YC: それぞれを待つ日々は
Sorezore wo matsu hibiwa
The time that we have to wait for each other

忙しく過ぎるけど
Isogashiku sugiru kedo
Passes by busily, but

こんなにも…こんなにも…
Konnani mo… Konnani mo…
So much… so much…

ただ…
Tada…
I just…

JJ: 会いたくてずっと君を想うよ
Aitakute zutto kimiwo omouyo
I want to see you so badly, so I’ll keep thinking of you

心から君を
Kokoro kara kimiwo
From the bottom of my heart

もう一度 my heart 伝えたくて
Mou ichido my heart tsutae takute
One more time my heart I want you to know

CM:君が呼べば僕は行くよ
Kimiga yobeba bokuwa ikuyo
If you call for me, I’ll go to you

君のそばで笑いたいんだよ
Kimi no sobade warai tainn dayo
I want to be smiling next to you

CM:どんな日もずっと君を想うよ
Donna hi mo zutto kimi wo omouyo
Any day, I always am thinking of you

心から君を
Kokoro kara kimiwo
From the bottom of my heart

もう二度とただ離さないから
Mou nidoto tada hanasanai kara
I’ll never let you go again

JS: 君が泣けば僕は行くよ
Kimi ga nakeba, boku wa ikuyo
If you ever cry, I’ll go to you

君をいつも守りたいんだよ
Kimi wo itsumo mamori tainn dayo
I always want to protect you

YC: 君が望むなら
Kimiga nozomu nara
If you wish for it,

JJ: 全てを尽くして
Subete wo tsukushite
I’d give up everything

JS: 君の描く未来
Kimino egaku mirai
The future that you drew

CM: 永遠の夢をかなえたい
Eien no yumewo kanaetai
I want to grant your wish eternally

JJ: 何度でも true heart
Nando demo true heart
No matter how many times true heart

僕の smile for you
Boku no smile for you
My smile for you


CM: 悲しくても 嬉しくても 
Kanashi kutemo ureshi kutemo
Even if you’re sad, even if you’re happy

君の側で笑いたいんだよ
Kimi no sobade warai tainn dayo
I want to smile by your side
My love

YC: With all my heart
(can’t understand><) I’ll be there for you

Video Credit: 100years + SharingYoochun
Translated by: aly@DBSKnights

Credits: DBSKnights

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP