ATTENTION

We are looking for dedicated author :)

anyone interesting to join,contact us now.


foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Speak Up


Welcome and Thank you for viewing dbskDREAMLAND. Where the place u know about TVXQ from day to day. We hope u enjoy with our news, photo and many more that related to the boys. DBSK. We appreciate if u could leave us some comment after read or u want to ask anything about to us.

We still new in this blogging things. We hope u forgive and forget if we do some mistake that hurt other poeple heart >_^.
Wish that our reader keep following us. dbskD will try to do more better in the futere

ALWAYS KEEP THEIR FAITH and KEEP SUPPORT THEM :D

Btw, we also giveaway some updating news and photo about SMTOWN family such as Super Junior , So Nyeo Shi Dae, SHINee and F(x). Enjoy ne :)

Vote for us if u like our site and supporting us :P

DBSK / TVXQ Fansites

Email us at:
foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Sunday

[TRANS] SHINee at Korean Magazine


-Soft Smile Prince Onew-
Hello? I’m Onew. My real name is Lee JinKi, born on 1989 14th of December. My height is a bit taller then people see through TV. It is 177cm. Right now, I’m attending ChungOon University, my blood type is O. I take Vocal in the team. Since I am the oldest, 20 years old, I take the role of a leader in the team. I have been a trainee at SM since highschool, and there are many nicknames between each other members since the members have been together for a long time as trainees. For me, I have nicknames such as ‘Dubu/Tofu’ or ‘Only (Korean: Only-da)’. For dubu, I’ve been named for having white and chubby face. My ideal types of a girl, I like someone who has connective feelings with me (sorry for bad translation here…), last time, I thought Go Hyun Jung was pretty, recently I’m ‘obsessed/pinned’ to Scarlett Johannsen. I was normal at school days. But I was a person who liked joking/kidding around with friends. I also liked singing so I used to always go on talent shows and sing. SHINee has been 3year singers on 2010th year, it would be great if we grow as a group that suits the word ‘Sunbae (Korean: olders)’. There are many good hoobae(Korean: youngers)-groups who came out such as MBLAQ, B2ST etc. I don’t want to be chased away! ^^**


-BlingBling JongHyun-
It’s my real name. Born on 1990, 8th of April. I’m the second hyung(elder) in the team with 19 years. I’m interested in Chinese, Singing, watching movies and writing. Even though I don’t have a girlfriend, I like someone who has a pale face with reddish/darkish lips. Yoo In Young Sunbae-min looks pretty. In Holly wood, I like those styles whose like Olivia Hatse, very woman-like/famine and weak(?). I was born youngest with 1 older brother and 1 older sister, and really liked dancing and singing since young. I’m attending DanGook University right now. I have various nicknames, such as, ‘Lizard’ meaning legend of dancing, ‘BlingBling’ as I like shiny accessories, and ‘Naughty Jjong’(Korean: Ggap Jjong) meaning Jonghyun who is always naughty(Korean: Ggabul Ggabul). I went in to SM about 3 years ago I learnt vocalization, dancing, and even bounds, one by one. At SM, they take fundamentals very seriously, so I’ve been a trainee for a long enough time. When the team was decided, we came together and matched our colors and produced music. Recently, I dream of going away for a holiday to New York or Hawaii etc as the members have so much schedules. House is the best for me. If I had a week of holiday? I would eat soup and rice made by my mom and rest.


-SHINee’s almighty KEY-
My real name is Kim Kibum. My name is the same as SUJU’s Kibum sunbae, since school days I’ve been often called ‘KEY’, taking out ‘ki’ from kibum. Born on1991 23rd of September, and my hometown is Daegu. My height is 177cm same as Onew hyung. my ideal type of girl is a bit unique~ I don’t care what people may judge/think, just the whole feeling to my eyes is important (meaning what he sees is more important.). In Hollywood, Star, I like Anna Sophia Rob. I also have lots of nicknames~ ‘Almighty Key’, ‘Pinky’, and ‘Mom(Korean: umma)’ as I look after the members. I can rap and speak Chinese, studying at Daegu YoungSinGo. I want to have a normal school life like my friends but because of the schedules and activities, I can’t attend a proper lessen. While doing ‘RingDingDong’, I’ve been obsessed/pinned to an American designer, Mark Jacobs’s outfits and loving them. Even though I’m worrying about digesting the boldness and such powerful printings, instead of being radical and trying to be attractive/more ’attention-ed’ than others, don’t you think it is SHINee style that is ‘boldness that is more than expected’. (I think they been complained by other people for wearing such unique styles of outfits…)


-Flaming Charisma Minho-
I’m ‘Flaming Charisma’(Korean: BulKa)’ (shortened ‘Flaming Charisma’) called Minho. I also have nicknames such as ‘Turtle(Korean: Ggobuk e)’ and ‘Minkap’ as I do things slowly like a turtle. Born on 1991 9th of December, my dad is a football coach, Cho Yun Gyeom. I’m studying at GunDae BuSok High School. It’s not easy to talk but I’m fine at listening in Chinese. I take after my dad, so I’m good at both soccer and basketball. I basically like a friend who has the same interests as me, to be more specific, I like calm, kind girl who looks good with one-piece dress on and with long hair. If I had to choose a sunbae actress, I like Kim TaeHee sunbae-nim who has an elegant style. I’m hoping to get a girlfriend the following year. Even though I have a tall height, 181cm , I’m wishing to grow about 2cm taller as my growth period has not stopped. Recently, moving/great movies that I’ve watched are, ‘District 9’ and ‘Vantage Point’. They are different genres but I prefer the work with new vision and different radial. If I didn’t become a singer, I would have taken more interest in sport and became a soccer or basketball player.

-Cutie Youngest Taemin-
I’m the youngest Taemin. I have the most nuna fans. Born on 1993 18th of July and studying at Seoul Chung Dam High school 1 year. Before debut, I’ve been popular for ‘best dancing(Korean: Chom Jjang)’ in Chung Dam Dong (his hometown, I suggest). I’m only 170cm so I always drink at least one liter of milk everyday at rehearsals. I drink up 1000ml milk packs, sometimes the members tease me saying, ‘the youngest must go to mommy and have more breastfeed.’ I have nicknames such as ‘the youngest (Korean: Mak Doong Ee)’, ‘Taemni’ and ‘powerful Taem(Korean: BarkReuk Taem)’~ my ideal type of girl is someone like Emma Watson or Song HaeGyo who has kind image and cute appearance.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP