ATTENTION

We are looking for dedicated author :)

anyone interesting to join,contact us now.


foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Speak Up


Welcome and Thank you for viewing dbskDREAMLAND. Where the place u know about TVXQ from day to day. We hope u enjoy with our news, photo and many more that related to the boys. DBSK. We appreciate if u could leave us some comment after read or u want to ask anything about to us.

We still new in this blogging things. We hope u forgive and forget if we do some mistake that hurt other poeple heart >_^.
Wish that our reader keep following us. dbskD will try to do more better in the futere

ALWAYS KEEP THEIR FAITH and KEEP SUPPORT THEM :D

Btw, we also giveaway some updating news and photo about SMTOWN family such as Super Junior , So Nyeo Shi Dae, SHINee and F(x). Enjoy ne :)

Vote for us if u like our site and supporting us :P

DBSK / TVXQ Fansites

Email us at:
foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Thursday

[TRANS] Vivi Magazine April '10 part 2 - Things I like to do alone

(Catch up with part 1 - DBSK's fashion)

The [____] Thing I Like To Do Alone

1. I like [ traveling ] alone.
2. I like to [ go on a drive ] alone.
3. I like to [ clean ] alone
4. I like to [ stay ] alone.
5. I like to [ listen to music ] alone.

Guess who wrote it! Here’s the hint!


1. “I like to travel in general. This year I’m planning to go to Las Vegas with 3 of my friends (including himself). I’m excited to watch the musicals and concerts. If I’m going to travel alone I want to go to Greece.”

2. “When I want to be alone, or when i want to think alone, when I have some worries/problems about something I go on a drive. When you go on a drive you cant be missing music! Lately I’ve been listening to the ‘New Age’.”

3. “When I clean I feel refreshed. I clean in the morning too. I clean and then shower, that’s my rule! It feels good”

4. “When I’m alone at home I watch DVDs, go on the computer, compose songs, clean, cook, and just relax. Time goes by fast.”

5. “When I’m alone I listen to sad songs or ballads. I like to enjoy the sentimental feeling. I get so into it sometimes I cry” *laughs*


Answers:

1. Yunho
2. Changmin
3. Yoochun
4. Jaejoong
5. Junsu



Source: Vivi magazine (April)
Trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP