ATTENTION

We are looking for dedicated author :)

anyone interesting to join,contact us now.


foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Speak Up


Welcome and Thank you for viewing dbskDREAMLAND. Where the place u know about TVXQ from day to day. We hope u enjoy with our news, photo and many more that related to the boys. DBSK. We appreciate if u could leave us some comment after read or u want to ask anything about to us.

We still new in this blogging things. We hope u forgive and forget if we do some mistake that hurt other poeple heart >_^.
Wish that our reader keep following us. dbskD will try to do more better in the futere

ALWAYS KEEP THEIR FAITH and KEEP SUPPORT THEM :D

Btw, we also giveaway some updating news and photo about SMTOWN family such as Super Junior , So Nyeo Shi Dae, SHINee and F(x). Enjoy ne :)

Vote for us if u like our site and supporting us :P

DBSK / TVXQ Fansites

Email us at:
foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Saturday

[FANACC +TRANS] TVXQ Fanboys - "I'm a Man & I love TVXQ!" By Bigeast

13 years old, Junior high school student: My mom loves TVXQ and since my friends tell me I look like Junsu, I started to watch their DVDs and became a fan. ^^ I have a few guy friends who are also TVXQ fans at school and it is so much fun to share new stuff about them with my fan friends.

18 years old, student: My young sister loves TVXQ. We are really close, so I watched a DVD with her, and without knowing how and when it happened, I became fan of TVXQ too! ^^ They sing and dance so well and all five of them look great! I love the fact that they are such good friends with each other. That's how we guy friends should be! I purely love all members of TVXQ!

21 years old, student: I am Xiah fan. I am a guy who likes women. But, TVXQ are the guys who look super cool in my eyes. I love “Purple Line” and I often imitate TVXQ fashion. I would love to find more male fans of TVXQ to be my friend.

25 years old, businessman: I liked the Backstreet Boys in the past. TVXQ is from Korea which is near to Japan so it makes me feel closer to TVXQ and I easily became their fan. When I sing TVXQ song, everyone loves it. (Do I sound like I'm bragging? hahaha.) I wish to know even more about TVXQ!

35 years old, businessman: I was interested in Korea before. And when my friend gave me TVXQ’s album “T” last year, I loved it! So I joined Bigeast and after a-nation I became an even bigger fan because real TVXQ was even cooler! At my company's karaoke gathering, I sing “Beautiful You”. When I attended Kobe Fan meeting, Yuchun and I made eye contact with each other and he yelled “Oh, there is a man here!” And he looked so happy! LOL

Source: Bigeast Male Fans
Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP