ATTENTION

We are looking for dedicated author :)

anyone interesting to join,contact us now.


foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Speak Up


Welcome and Thank you for viewing dbskDREAMLAND. Where the place u know about TVXQ from day to day. We hope u enjoy with our news, photo and many more that related to the boys. DBSK. We appreciate if u could leave us some comment after read or u want to ask anything about to us.

We still new in this blogging things. We hope u forgive and forget if we do some mistake that hurt other poeple heart >_^.
Wish that our reader keep following us. dbskD will try to do more better in the futere

ALWAYS KEEP THEIR FAITH and KEEP SUPPORT THEM :D

Btw, we also giveaway some updating news and photo about SMTOWN family such as Super Junior , So Nyeo Shi Dae, SHINee and F(x). Enjoy ne :)

Vote for us if u like our site and supporting us :P

DBSK / TVXQ Fansites

Email us at:
foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Friday

[PHOTOS] Changmin Sponsor for Paradise Meadow




Actually... I'm gonna confess...during Mirotic in bangkok... Our Side... is the place were usually Changmin is in, actually Most of the time, So i got to look at him more... BUT the thing is I can't take my Eyes off him... so I wasted my time.. Looking at Jaejoong and Changmin only... I didn't get to see most of DBSK faces... 2 hours was not enough to look at them.... Really All of them are Like...Stars.. of a diff. kind almost like Gods to me...thats when I realised "Ahh Thats Why DBSK has So many Fans" They're Out of this World...

Changmin is VERY hot, handsome and he looks aloof... yet very sexy.. he looks like a bad boy.
He's so so handsome!! very very Much... even though I'm a Jaejoong Fan He's Hotness... and Looks are so Damn FINE (Jaejoong is Hot too I was like SHOCKED when i saw him Handsome and Beautiful...)

but Changmin was the most unexpected Person...He's too Diff. in real Life like The camera is not doing him any FCUKING Justice at all

anyway... Why the Hell Am I ranting...

Anyway I'm here to say that I'm excited for Changmin's Drama The Plot is so Manga-ish~ and sorry for saying these... the DBSK boys are VERY HOT each and everyone... but you know.. we all have diff. taste... but DBSK took my breath away... I only got to breathe when the concert was over...

Clothes are from http://www.customellow.com/
Credits: naver

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP