ATTENTION

We are looking for dedicated author :)

anyone interesting to join,contact us now.


foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Speak Up


Welcome and Thank you for viewing dbskDREAMLAND. Where the place u know about TVXQ from day to day. We hope u enjoy with our news, photo and many more that related to the boys. DBSK. We appreciate if u could leave us some comment after read or u want to ask anything about to us.

We still new in this blogging things. We hope u forgive and forget if we do some mistake that hurt other poeple heart >_^.
Wish that our reader keep following us. dbskD will try to do more better in the futere

ALWAYS KEEP THEIR FAITH and KEEP SUPPORT THEM :D

Btw, we also giveaway some updating news and photo about SMTOWN family such as Super Junior , So Nyeo Shi Dae, SHINee and F(x). Enjoy ne :)

Vote for us if u like our site and supporting us :P

DBSK / TVXQ Fansites

Email us at:
foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Sunday

[NEWS]Changmin got a surgery..

Maybe for some people this is an old news,
but i want to post it for someone who didn't know yet..
so enjoy~ :)


Name: Chang Min
Occupation: Singer
Purpose of Operation: “Da Bin Chi” + “Amarisu”
Result of Operation: Left (from 1.5 to 1.5), Right: (from 2.5 to 1.5)
Date: January 2009

Thoughts from the Operation: Thanks to the laser operation that I think that I am not going to strain again during my promotional event in Japan.

While having constraint from acting like a “blind file”, finally now I am going to have the laser operation! As mentioned, I am having the enjoyment of a full brightly world with a relieved heart. In fact, I am not new to know the Kangnam Eye Department. My team members, Yoochun and Junsu and also my mother were also had their laser operation in the same hospital. Their results were optimistic and that’s why I was thinking if I were to accept a laser operation, I’d definitely choose this hospital.

There was a moment where I had my contact lenses fallen while I was dancing on the prestigious stage. An accident occurred on the broadcast has marked something bad to me. Luckily the incident was not serious but after that, whenever I have got the opportunity to perform on the stage, I was afraid of the occurrence of the similar incident and that had affected my ability to perform 100% due to my inability to concentrate.

The situation where my eyes had a strong illumination and badly exposed was inevitable, and moreover, when I wore the lenses for a long time, my eyes would turn red. As a result, that precious part of my eyes turned sensitive, in that case. My mother, who knew everything better than others, had also commented that the poor eyesight had turned me to face many problems and suggested if I would take the courage to do a laser surgery. At last, I had accumulated the courage and faith in myself to do the operation and get my admission into the hospital.

Before the operation, I had a check up on the condition of my eyes. The reason I needed to perform this operation was explained clearly to my knowledge. This has made me feel better.

The CEO of the hospital had explained that “Amarisu” operation would brings benefit and could make a person to have more confidence. Practically “Amarisu” is 5 times safer than a pure laser surgery and it is more accurate to overcome eyesight problem. What I am worrying about the operation is if when I lye down and move my eyes frequently and so….. but with “Amarisu” those problem would not occur. So I place my trust on the CEO and decided to take the operation.

While the CEO lead the operation, he said that that “Perfect ~ It is conducted smoothly!”. It just like it happened recently.

Now I have got better eyesight and my eyes become healthier. Now when I need to pack up my belonging according to my schedule, I need not to worry about my specs. It is so easy! “Thanks to the laser operation that I think that I am not going to strain again during my promotional event in Japan”.

To become a highly qualified star, it is not a necessary to perform laser surgery. It is just a comprehensive element.

To CEO and staff of Kangnam Balk Eun Eye Department, Thank You so much!

source: sharingyoochun
credit: TVfXQForever + MC??
translated by: ???

*S*

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP