ATTENTION

We are looking for dedicated author :)

anyone interesting to join,contact us now.


foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Speak Up


Welcome and Thank you for viewing dbskDREAMLAND. Where the place u know about TVXQ from day to day. We hope u enjoy with our news, photo and many more that related to the boys. DBSK. We appreciate if u could leave us some comment after read or u want to ask anything about to us.

We still new in this blogging things. We hope u forgive and forget if we do some mistake that hurt other poeple heart >_^.
Wish that our reader keep following us. dbskD will try to do more better in the futere

ALWAYS KEEP THEIR FAITH and KEEP SUPPORT THEM :D

Btw, we also giveaway some updating news and photo about SMTOWN family such as Super Junior , So Nyeo Shi Dae, SHINee and F(x). Enjoy ne :)

Vote for us if u like our site and supporting us :P

DBSK / TVXQ Fansites

Email us at:
foreverdbsk@rocketmail.com

Thursday

[NEWS] Suli Befreinded 'Outcast' Heechul in Trainee Days

Aw, who doesn't love some SM Entertainment family love? On the 14th, Heechul of Super Junior posted an update on his Cyworld revealing his friendship with f(x) member Sulli as a response to the SM Family candid shot she posted on me2day earlier this week. Many fans have fallen in love with that girl for her bright personality, and Heechul proves this girl's amiability.

2009.10.14 02:24
Title: Chicken Bright Chocolate

Since Sulli put it up.. I will talk about Sulli
When I first saw that kid.. Since I’m 23.. When she was 12?
………..(-┏) Putting it like that, that’s a really big difference.. LOL LOL

At that time, it was right before I was debuting and since it was my loner days I was pretty cold to others
But there was one kiddo
My eyebrows were thin and my hair was orange.. On top of that, I went around with an expressionless face..
Especially, it would’ve been very difficult for the younger friends LOL LOL

Even all the female trainees of the company were afraid of me.. (T^T)
Aside from Sic (Jessica) no other girls talked to me
Sulli: Obba, hello! (A rather clear tone. Unable to just imagine it)
Me: ㅡㅡㆀ Yes? Yes..;; Uh.. Yeah.. (Suddenly taken aback. What’s this? This feeling)
Sulli: Heeheeheeheehee (^▽^) (Feeling the peak of happiness as if winning an election)
Me: (-┏)….(What, What’s with her;;)
Sulli is the kiddo who appeared in the Ballad of Seodong and she’s a pretty cute and bright kid.
And in the future..
This kid quickly grew up to become the ‘Sulli’ of ‘f(x)’
Sudden end
Ah because I was all of sudden sleepy LOL LOL LOL LOL
Later when Sulli and I take a picture together I will post it up LOL LOL

hahaha. >:) something smells fishy~

Credits: Heechul’s Cyworld + allkpop
Translated by endorphin @sj-world.net


*S*

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP